Thursday, September 10, 2009

my holiday

I went to stay at my parents' condo, on saturday, some of my church members came to have a BBQ, we ate lots of yummy food. My friends came and I was practically swimming the WHOLE day! My family and I planned to stay at the condo until tuesday. The next day, we went to church in the morning and went shopping for home accesories the whole day. The next day my friend came to stay over until the next day, we played nintendo wii and went swimming. The next day, we woke up really early in the morning and went to the gym. At about 3pm on tuesday, Matthias, his brother and their mum came to the condo and we went swimming and observed millipedes, then we went back to the condo and played wii for the rest of the day. The next day, my five year old cousin came to stay over at my home, together with my neighbour, we went to a snakes and ladders park to play, while playing, I lost my wallet and went searching for it for the rest of the day, but luck was not on my side and I did not find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment