Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2: End-of-Day Reflection-Luke-john lee suen keat


1. What have you done today?
Ans: We had a tower building competition. We used straws, paper cups, rubber bands, paper clips and pipe cleaners. The challenge was to build the tallest tower that could hold the most marbles, but the requirements were that it had to be able to hold at least 10 marbles and had to be at least 30cm tall.
2.How have your grown from today's activities?
Ans: I have learnt that we have to co-operate with our team mates if we want to have a good end product. I have also made more friends.
3.How should you behave when doing group work?
Ans: We should behave when doing group work so that we will not distract other group members, in fact not only should we behave when doing group work, but we should also contribute by giving ideas or contributing in making the product.
4.Why are there differences of opinions?
Ans: Everybody has a different opinion so there would be many variations of opinions.
5.Why are you happy to be a member of your class?
Ans: I feel that in my class, I can make friends easily and yet I did not need to feel uncomfortable on the first day of school as I already know a few people who were from he same primary school as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment