Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Communication-Homework

1. Why is communication important?
Ans: Communication is important because without communication, nothing would exist. People communicate to build buildings, to invent machinery.
2. What is/are your favourite forms of communication? Why?
Ans: I like to communicate through the internet, calls and sms if I am far from the person, if not I would rather just talk to the person. For calls it would be because I haven't seen a person for a long time, so I can call them to hear their voice, likewise talking. For sms, I like to sms sometimes because there would be certain deals like if you send a number of sms, you can get some sms for free. However, I still prefer communicating through the internet as it is a lot more affordable, and money doesn't grow on trees.
3. How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?
Ans: I would use the internet if there were a crisis for money, I would normally use an sms if I'm just telling somebody a few things and the conversation will not go on. If the message will be more than a few sms, I would call the person unless the call is a long one then I would go back to sms for the deals.
4. What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?
Ans: I face difficulties when I communicate with other people who scarcely speak English as I am more familiar with English.

No comments:

Post a Comment