Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection - Luke-john lee suen keat

1.What have I done today?
Ans: I have played the skittle game where we picked some skittles and had to name the number of facts about ourselves according to the number of skittles we picked. We played blow-wind-blow and OUCH!
2.What have I learnt today?
Ans: I have learnt that if we are greedy we will have to have more consequences and I learnt to have fun even with the people we have just met and are total strangers to me.
3.Why did I choose to come to SST?
Ans: I decided to go to go to SST because I find the new way of learning very intriguing and I think the hands on learning will suit me and will help me to do better.
4.What are my aspirations as a member of the SST family?
Ans: I hope that I will learn a lot of things and do well in O-levels and make SST proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment